01/26/2023 – Don’t be tethered to a single fixed location. With the Fortior Solutions mobile handheld solution, you can now electronically scan, read and verify IDs and access eligibility anytime, anywhere within seconds. Scanning IDs is no longer restricted to a single gate or other fixed access control point. Our latest technology allows you the convenience and flexibility to go where you want across your enterprise, when you want, to scan every type of official ID and verify vendors, visitors and anyone else who seeks access.
Our mobile handheld technology allows you to scan more IDs than anyone on the market. The list continues to grow! Our mobile handheld readers can electronically scan and read all these IDs:
- State-issued Driver’s Licenses (U.S.)
- Province-issued Driver’s Licenses (Canada)
- State-issued ID Cards (U.S.)
- Province-issued ID Cards (Canada)
- Passport Cards
- PIV Credentials
- Military Common Access Cards
- Military Retiree Credentials
- Military Dependent Credentials
- Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC)
- Global Entry Cards
- NEXUS Cards
- SENTRI Cards
- FAST Cards
- U.S. Permanent Resident Cards
- U.S. Alien Cards
- Additional credentials upon approval and configuration
Scanned IDs are matched against your locally produced access lists to verify that individuals are on the “approved” list and not on a “no entry” list, watch list or other ineligibility list. We also offer the ability to scan and check IDs against our compiled list of “government watch lists”.
With our latest mobile handheld capability, you can experience security that is easier, faster and more efficient than ever. Explore the freedom and flexibility of our new mobile solution!