REGISTER PARTICIPANTS INTO THE RAPIDGATE® PROGRAM
All it takes is a few simple steps.
Visit a Registration Station
1. VISIT A REGISTRATION STATION
Find a registration station close to you. To see the list of RAPIDGate locations and their hours of operations, search the map below.
COVID-19 Update: Temporary hours of operations have been updated for those facilities who have notified us of changes. We suggest reaching out to the facility to confirm their hours before traveling.
We would like to share some ideas on ways your employees can practice social distancing and individual hygiene recommendations by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) when using a RAPIDGate® registration Station:
- Maintain social distancing as recommended by the CDC
- Before and after registration: wash hands or use hand sanitizer
- Wear a face covering
- From time to time individuals with dry hands have encountered issues during the fingerprint capture process at the registration station. Please suggest to your registrants that they bring lotion or hand sanitizer with them to help moisten fingers.
2. User Agreement
Agreement provided during registration at the registration station.
(Spanish version is below the English version in the same document)
4. VETTING PROCESS
The vetting process may take up to three weeks and will include the following:
- Government database check and commercial background screening
- Identity validation
- Electronic database screening: ICE, INTERPOL, Registered Sex Offenders, Watch Lists, etc.
- County and federal criminal screenings
Frequently Asked Questions
5. CREDENTIAL ISSUANCE
You will receive a notification email for credential issuance with directions on how to pick up the RAPIDGate credential.
What to expect:
Allow a minimum of 15 minutes for issuance.
1. Identity Proofing:
Bring two different forms of identification. Both must be originals and current, as expired or canceled documents are unacceptable. One document must have a photo.
Please view Acceptable Identification Documents for a complete list.
Avoiding Credential Issuance Delays
Many RAPIDGate® participants are unable to pick up their credentials on the first appointment because they bring the wrong identity-proofing documents. Save a trip and avoid a second appointment by providing the appropriate Acceptable Identification Documents. Make sure the identification documents you bring match the name you registered with!
To learn more, see the Name Matching Reference Guide.
2. Fingerprint Scanning:
You will be asked to rescan your fingerprints to verify your identity with a scan of your fingerprints to ensure they match the fingerprint the RAPIDGate Program has on file.
3. Certificate Writing (RAPIDGate Premier):
Digital certificates will be written to your credential (7 min).
4. Subscriber Agreement (RAPIDGate Premier):
You will be required to sign a Subscriber Agreement to receive your RAPIDGate Program Credential.