Applying for a waiver.
In the event the information in the screening results were accurate, you may have the option to apply to the facility for a waiver.
Follow the steps below or download our Participant Vetting Guidebook for step-by-step instructions to the waiver process.
1. Obtain the ineligibility package
Obtain the ineligibility package from your company’s RAPIDGate Company Administrator (RCA), which will include:
- Waiver Release Authorization Form
- Instructions for writing a Letter of Good Standing
NOTE: An ineligibility package must be completed for each facility an individual requires access to. The individual’s ineligibility notification will contain a waiver release authorization form for each facility on record.
2. Submit completed forms
Submit the completed package within 60 days of initial notification of ineligibility.
Waiver forms must be sent to RAPIDGate Support via one of the following methods:
- Emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed: (971) 223-6496
3. RAPIDGate Support submits waiver packet to facility(ies)
NOTE: A waiver package is required to be filled out and submitted to each facility for which an individual seeks a waiver. It is possible for an individual to be approved for RAPIDGate participation by one facility and denied by another. Each facility exercises its own discretion on whether to approve or deny a waiver request.
Each facility is requested to submit a waiver determination back to the RAPIDGate program within 90-days. RAPIDGate will notify the RCA of the waiver decision.
- If APPROVED: RAPIDGate access to the facility will be re-activated and/or credential will be shipped to the installation for issuance.
- If DENIED: RAPIDGate access to the facility will be deactivated and/or credential not created.
If the facility (ies) does not provide a decision to the RAPIDGate program within 90-days of receipt, the individual will be notified that the waiver request was denied due to no response.
NOTE: facilities may reach out directly to the individual for additional information.