We receive two types of information when you visit our site: information automatically collected; and information you choose to provide.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit any website, the site can automatically collect information about your visit. When you browse through our site, read pages there, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful.
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- The domain from which you access the Internet.
- The website address from which you came to our site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser.
- The pages you visited.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better experience for our visitors. We use tools, (such as, but not limited to: Google Analytics), to aggregate this information. The information is available only to our Web managers and staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for analysis purposes.
Web Measurement and Customization
Some services on our website use “session cookies.” These are:
- Small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer.
- Used to aid searching and navigating the site.
- Deleted when you close your browser.
Data collected through our session cookies will be retained only for as long as needed to use for the measurement purposes.
Some services on our website use multi-session cookies, also known as “persistent cookies.” Persistent cookies are:
- Small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer.
- Placed on your computer for more than a single session.
- Used to differentiate between new and returning site visitors, to customize our website for frequent visitors, and to assess site design and content.
Persistent cookies placed on your computer will expire two years after your last visit to our website.
Use and Sharing of Cookie Data
We do not use session cookies or persistent cookies to collect PII and we do not share any data collected from cookies with external marketing groups, “spam” hosts, or market research firms. All cookie data is for internal use only.
How to Opt-Out or Disable Cookies
Both session and persistent cookies pertaining to our website are enabled by default because of their integration with our website. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies placed on your computer, you can disable them using your Web browser. If you opt out of cookies, you will still have access to all information and resources at fortiorsolutions.com (and associate sub-domains).
Note: If you disable cookies in your browser, it may cause problems with searching and displaying information.
Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example:
- If you send us an email or submit an online form, we will receive no other personally identifying information other than that of which you choose to provide in the form or email.
- If you submit a form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
- Children’s Privacy: We collect no information from children under 13. If a child sends us an email inquiry or comment, we will answer it, and then delete the email from our files.
Note: Email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive, or if it includes personal information such as your social security number, you can send it by postal mail instead, or by calling Fortior Solutions direct at: 1-877-RAPIDGate (1-877-727-4342).
Information Disclosure Policy
RAPIDGate will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personally identifiable information (PII) about our visitors unless it is required:
- By law or regulation.
- For law enforcement reasons.
Other possible uses of your information:
- We may use PII to respond to you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a response to you. If enough questions or comments come in that are the same, your question (but not your name) may be added to our FAQ section, or Customer Testimonials. We use this information to help us improve our site, and customer support.
- We may enter information you send into an electronic database to share with attorneys or investigators involved in law enforcement or policy-making.
- In other limited circumstances, including requests from Federal Agencies, Congress or private individuals, we may be required by law to disclose information you submit.
Links to Other Sites
Our website has links to external sites, that may be owned by RAPIDGate, owned by other organizations, and, in a few cases, owned by private organizations, Federal Agencies and international organizations. You should be aware that:
- Reference in any referred (linked) website to commercial products, services, manufacturers, or companies does not constitute an endorsement by Fortior Solutions.
- Fortior Solutions is not responsible for the contents of any pages referred from its website.
Third-Party Websites and Applications
In addition to Fortior Solution’s official website on fortiorsolutions.com, RAPIDGate uses social media and third-party websites to share information and to engage with the public. For example, there may be third-party applications (twitter, facebook, youtube etc) and/or services linked to or embedded to improve site functionality. Likewise, applications created by RAPIDGate may be embedded on third-party websites as a way to increase public awareness of Fortior Solution’s offerings and activities. Our integration of these products is intended to provide a seamless user experience and to enhance users’ ability to access information and communicate with RAPIDGate.
Some third-party websites and applications may make personally identifiable information (PII) available to the public and/or RAPIDGate based on user controlled settings or the privacy policies of the third-party. RAPIDGate will not collect, maintain, use, or share any PII that becomes available through RAPDIGate’s use of third-party websites or applications.
Linking To or Copying Information on any of Fortior Solution’s Websites
Unless otherwise noted, the contents of the Fortior Solution’s owned websites (including, but not limited to: fortiorsolutions.com) –both text and graphics– are copyrighted. They are NOT considered public domain and may NOT be republished, reprinted, aggregated, distributed or used freely by anyone without explicitly written permission from RAPIDGate.
Individuals are free to link to any URL on RAPIDGate’s site, and share links through social applications (such as facebook and twitter). RAPIDGate’s preference is that people link to the material on the website (rather than copying it to their personal websites).
Hotlinking of images, or redisplaying Fortior Solutions web content or pages in iframes or DIV’s is also forbidden. All content contained and published by RAPIDGate must be served, sourced, and hosted explicitly from RAPIDGate’s domains without rebranding by external parties.
When visiting our Web site, your Web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other Web sites you visited or by third-party software installed on your computer. Fortior Solutions does not produce pop-up ads and does not endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up ad on your computer screen while visiting our site.
For site security purposes and to ensure that the site remains available to all users, we employ software programs that monitor traffic and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
Our patented programs (U.S. Patent Nos. 6,779,721 and 7,631,805) enable highly secure facilities − such as military installations, government buildings, manufacturing and distribution sites, ports, and commercial buildings − to increase security and streamline access for authorized personnel.
If you have any questions or comments about the RAPIDGate website, you can contact us by: